Hey, During the time of the pandemic, most people go for tools that would help them to get better results and productivity. In fact, sometimes you pay more to get a better tool for your website SEO. But if you are looking to get started with SEO and want a better result for free, then today I will let you know about the free top 100 SEO tools that you should use for your website.
SEO is the process for your website that helps a particular business or brand to rank higher on 1st page on the search engines like Google, Bing, etc.
If your site is not ranking as high as you want it to, then it’s time to take a look at your SEO strategy.
SEO tools make it easier for every site owner to find what they need to do in order to rank at top of the search engines.
What Are SEO Tools?
Basically, SEO tools provide data and information about the overall health, performance, and traffic of your website.
They help in the areas of opportunity and identify weaknesses or issues that may prevent you from ranking and earning visibility in the SERPs.
Like other tools, each has its own role, the same as in SEO. true in SEO.
Below is the list of some tools that we are mentioned below:
- Keyword Research
- Local SEO
- Mobile SEO
- On-page SEO
- Rank Checking
- Site Speed
- WordPress SEO
SEO tools are handy – but you need to understand how to use them to get the most out of them.
What Are The Best Top 100 SEO Tools?
If you’re looking to start your SEO or want to achieve good results at a low cost or for free, here are 100 of the best free SEO tools you can use for your website to rank on the 1st page such as:
Free SEO Analytics Tools
- Google Analytics– It provides a lot of data about your websites such as the number of site visits, traffic sources, and location of your visitors.
- Data Studio– Google Data Studio lets you merge all the data from various sources, such as Google Search Console and Google Analytics, and create a complete report.
- Keyword Hero
- Penguin Tool
Free Crawling & Indexing Tools
- Redirect Path– This tool will flag all the status codes on your website if a present like 301, 302, 404, and 500 HTTP Error.
- Link Redirect Trace
- Quick Click Website Audit-When any link is clicked, this tool extracts the current page’s URL and feeds it into the selected tool.
- Screaming Frog SEO Spider
- Screaming Frog Log File Analyzer
- Where Goes?
- Check My Links
- Robots.txt Generator-With this tool, you can create robots.txt for your website instantly and let the search engines crawl your website.
- HEADMaster SEO
- Keep-Alive Validation SEO Tool
- Hreflang Tag Generator
- XML Sitemaps
- SFAIK Screaming Frog Analyzer
- SEOWL Google Title Rewrite Checker
Free Keyword Research Tools
- Keyword Explorer
- Keyword Planner
- Keyword Sheeter
- WMS Everywhere
- Keywords Everywhere
- Also Asked
- Google Trends
- Keyword Surfer
- Seed Keywords
- Exploding Topics
- Wordtracker Scout
Free Link Tools
- Disavow Tool
- Moz Link Explorer
- Link Miner
- Backlink Checker
- The Anchor Text Suggestion Tool By Linkio
- Magic PR
- Help A Reporter
- Google Business Profile
- Whitespark Google Review Link Generator
- Local Search Results Checker
- Moz Local Check Business Listing
- Whitespark Local Citation Finder
- Review Handout Generator
- Fakespot Review Checker
- Mobile SERP Test
- Merkle Mobile-First Index Checker
- Mobile-Friendly Test-With the help of this tool, you can check if your website is mobile-friendly or not.
- Chrome DevTools
- Marketing Miner
- SEO Minion
- Sheets For Marketers
- Sheet Consolidator
- Google Search Console
- Small SEO Tools
- Internet Marketing Ninjas
- Ahref’s SEO Toolbar
- Bing Webmaster Tools
- Counting Characters Google SERP Tool
- Natural Language API Demo
- Rich Results Test
- Structured Markup Validator
- Ryte Structured Data Helper
- Google Tag Manager
- View Rendered Source
- Higher Visibility Google SERP Snippet Optimization Tool
- Merkle’s Schema Markup Generator
- Animalz Revive
- Copyscape Free Comparison Tool
- Wayback Machine
- SEO Explorer
Free Rank Checking Tools
- Ahref’s SERP Checker
- Bulk Google Rank Checker
- LSI Graph
There’s no question about SEO being a strategic process, but it takes a very little amount to get started.
These free SEO tools can help you improve your website’s ranking, traffic, and conversion rates.
Tools like Semrush, Moz, and Ahrefs offer a lot of features and, when used properly, can give interesting results.
When you combine the efforts of all these SEO tools in your website, you’ll come closer to a successful SEO campaign.